Thursday 7 February 2013

Take a pause and slow down...

I have one recent make,  a sock monkey.  I made it for the sewing class just to remind myself how to make one.  I have been assigned a task to make 5 of them for the nursery. And teach the others to make one for themselves.
   
Not sure how to cut out my reflection :)

The box from CS that I recovered.


 
 

 I haven't posted for a while after wishing everyone a happy new year because shortly after I heard a very sad news that my dad had passed away after a massive heart attack. He was a good man, took life very seriously as a result of his upbringing but I loved and respected him.   I live away from my parents, long way away...6k miles.  Me and DD travelled to be with my mum and now we're back home - carrying out the  activities of daily life with a heavy heart :(

3 comments:

  1. Mary Grace, I'm so sorry for your loss. What a terrible shock. You are in my thoughts and prayers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEllo Mary Grace,

    I deeply sorry for your loss.I could imagine how shock it was. my thought for you.
    beautiful monkey craft. I love you transformed the box, turned beautiful.
    take a good care
    love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sympathy xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...