Wednesday 20 February 2013

Ala shabby chic buys!

Nothing much to shout about but I have found these lovelies in Wilko when I went to pick up my cheap tester paints ( 3 for £1!)


They're only tea towels but they're soooooo pretty! :) And these pastel coloured set.  I took them out of the packaging as I'm keen to declutter too.

 
 Seeing this stool in Emma Kate's  Lovely surprises... part two post gave me an urge to finally purchase one! and since the Ikea opened in MK I have been meaning to go and have wander around.  So have spent one Sunday afternoon a couple of weeks ago with DH and kids.  I can't believe how busy it was.

 And these are the paints from Wilko.  I'd like to have a go at making one of those wooden signs. I have a few in different colours, am sure they'll be handy.


DH have hidden this lovely clock from me but I found it! nowhere (nice) to put it at the moment. 


4 comments:

  1. Hello Mary Grace,

    So beautiful finds.they have matching colors.
    love your clock.
    have a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ayu! It will live in its box for now until we have done the bedroom or maybe when I finish the bureau.

      Take care x

      Delete
  2. Are you going to paint your step stool? The tea towels look very Cath Kidstony! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very similar! shame they only have 1 of the flowery one left. Am liking its clean 'naked' look at the moment. I might wait until it gets used and battered before painting. What did you do with yours? x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...