Tuesday 20 November 2012

My 1st Ever Follower!

I am so excited that someone has actually signed up to be my follower.  How cool is that! LOL

Thank you Emma Kate of painted style. One of my favourite blogs.  An esteemed member of the Shabby Chic forum in MSE. 

While I'm here I thought I'd mention the sofa cover that I whipped up and forgotten about.  We have a chunky black leather with 2 lazyboys? both end.  We don't want to get rid of it but it's black so I made a cover from one of those kingsize bed in a bag from primark.  It was an old one so I thought I'd use it before using a proper fabric so it wouln't matter if I mess up.  I can't find the tut I referred to but this Sofa cover tut by honeybearlane looks good for instructions so am going to save for my next one.  The very first easy envelope cushion cover I made in the sewing class. (below)



2 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm delighted to be the first of many future followers! I like being called an esteemed member! I love that site! Your blog is a new discovery for me, and just my cup of tea! x Come and follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your makes and finds are amazing! MSE is great, isn't?! I love it too.

      I thought I already am following. When I added you to my blog list don't you automatically become a follower? anyway I checked and am on your list! Thank you! x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...