Sunday 30 June 2013

Hanger hamper and T-shirt dresses


Now that we are getting more sun, am able to hang my washing on the line.  I love the sunshine! but I'm slightly getting fed up of looking at my hangers strewn on the bedroom floor, broken or tangled.  So I hit pinterest for inspiration and  I found this:

   I thought I'd make one but it's harder than I thought because I don't have anything sturdy for the sides.  I ended up with a flimsy bag but it doesn't matter at least my hangers will have it's own place.  Made a bag for my square pegs too.  Used an ikea fabric.










I'm feeling a bit under the weather at the moment but still have the energy to do some sewing.  An old T-shirt of hubby turned into a little dress for DD.

 
DD requested pockets so I did 2, only to be told she only wanted 1!


 
Looking a little plain on top half so I added a heart  and a little heart to cover a stain.
My neckline is a little wide.


 
This dress was bought in the CS, it's only from Primani...lol but I love the prints! 
It is too big for DD.  I cut the bottom half.

 
 Looked for a top, 2-3yrs but quite stretchy and cut it in half, cut the sleeves too because it was long-sleeved.
Turned it into a t-shirt dress.
Great for twirling!

She wore it to the park today and a friend of mine immediately recognised that it's one of my homemade dresses...lol... One day I hope they won't be able to tell :)

2 comments:

  1. There's no stopping you! They are all fab and your little one is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...