Monday 18 March 2013

Pin board and our purple room!

Improved with pins on the crosses and I covered with fabric and stapled ribbon at the back to hang from. 




Today I decided to make a pin board. My son came home with his school photo and I have nowhere to display it before putting it away with his other ones. I only get the cheapest pack because I order them every year and I would like to put them all together in a frame.  I saw Kirsty Allsop make one in one of her programs and I have all the things already so why not have a go.  I think I need to pin tacks on the criss-cross but I don't have any ( I thought I had everything I need!).  Well, it's staying as it is at the moment :)


 

My husband has finally finished painting DD's room.  Just needs tidying around the window, carpet changing and skirting boards painting...and then I can start putting furniture in! That could still take weeks, even months.  Gives me more time to shop around.  Ebay is my friend at the moment as I have a few things to buy on my list. 


 My foam for my chairs have arrived but the seller sent me a lower quality? (imo) so emailed him and he's sending me better ones just like the very first I ordered.  No need return and pay extra, very good customer service. Will mention him in my chairs post.

Oh, am back into the workforce...lol.  Only a midday supervisor, first day today went well.  So will have slightly less time to do any projects :(

Linking with Sew Many Ways 

Sew Darn Crafty Linky Party...Week 106



2 comments:

  1. ooh the room is looking so pretty. I'm looking forward to seeing what you fill it with! The pinboard is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma! only took a picture of the corners of the room to hide the messy floor :) my fingers were hurting after stapling and pushing pins but worth it x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...