Thursday 13 December 2012

Chelsea tiebacks and mask

I finally got round to making tie-backs for DS's curtains.  The damp ruined the wallpaper in the corner so we'll be looking to replace that.  Hopefully there is enough left.  Bummer! I thought we were finished with that room but there's always something grrrrrr

I made the ties-backs using left-over from his duvet cover-turned-curtain.  Padded out by blue fleece.  The fabric is thin and thought of using the interface but couldn't be bothered with the ironing :] I quite like it padded.  The length didn't match in the end :) but no one will notice when they're tied up.  They are currently hanging in his curtain pole waiting for hooks. 2 sets now waiting.




DS has found a mask (a freebie from a kids mag bought ages ago) obviously DD wants it.  When one has something, the other wants it as well! The 'MINE!' game, always ends it tears. So I tried to copy the mask using scraps from his Chelsea fabric.  Not very good but he's happy :) I still have quite a bit left and will try to make one of those carrier bag holder, only I plan to put his rolled up socks in it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...