Monday 11 March 2013

A painted chair, bag and sock monkeys

I hope you all mothers have had a lovely Mothering Sunday.  We spent ours having lunch with my 3 other friends and kids in Toby's after a trip to Toys r us and picking up DD's trike.  I love a roast dinner, in fact I have just finished cooking large chicken and I should be plating dinner soon. 

Just a quick update with the chairs am doing at the moment.  I bought this fabric, curtain in fact, from CS ages ago thinking it would make a lovely cover but it didn't look good.  I padded it out with 1'' foam bought from Ebay and wadding.  I think I made it too thick. I have another fabric and will be recovering the next one with it. 




How easy it is to make a drawstring bag! I made one for DD to put  her musical instruments in. 
Made little changes to my 2 recent sock monkeys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...