Thursday 25 October 2012

I am a follower

I have become a follower of other blogs.  I'm not sure yet how it works so I just added them to my list.  I hope they don't mind.  They are inspirational and I like reading their stories.  They're full of ideas that I'd like to have a go myself.  And they lead much more interesting lives and own beautiful things, not necessarily expensive. 

I love anything handmade.  I appreciate something that has taken someone time and effort to create something much more than a shop bought present.  A piece of paper with a well-written lovely message from a loved one can bring a tear to my eye than a shop bought card signed with just a name and a kiss ( yes, Dh is lazy) I am training my kids to make a card themselves and write a nice message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...