Tuesday 23 October 2012

How did you choose yours?

I am so unimaginative.  I found it hard to come up with a blog name.  I changed 3rd time now and I think I'll stick with this one.  At least it means something to me.  I'd like this to be an account of how we made this house a home.  Preferrably a shabby chic one...:) but not too distressed just lived in. Not glossy but eggshell...lol
 
I dream of of living in this sort of environment dressmyhomeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Fresh and pretty.  How come all these houses are so lovely.  Do people actually live in them?

I also love to make things. I can't knit though.  I tried,  I really tried...went to classes and got my aunt-in-law to teach me but once I get home and on my own, I just can't do it! So I just gave up.

I'm a novice sewer and painting everything creamy white is what am trying to do at the moment.
I really need to get on with painting the display cabinet. I've only just done 1 door.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...