Saturday 4 May 2013

Pinterest - dress and spider

I opened a pinterest account before but abandoned it and only just got around to uploading some pictures.  I will see if I can link it here and find others pinterest account to follow. 
I must admit I'm struggling a bit to update and hopefully I'll find it easier to upload pictures first on pinterest then make my post when I have a chance.

I purchased a Dell desktop, only the tower, because my home pc has just turned 9 this year and it's very slow.  I wouldn't usually use this pc but I have given my laptop to my mum.  I  plugged the thing and it blew up! it turned everything off in the house.  The technician will be coming on Tuesday to fix it.

My recent makes:
With the help of my sewing teacher I made 2 little dresses for DD.  I found a tutorial for a continuous bias binding and used it on the 2nd one.  I'm trying not to buy any material so I used DH old t-shirt. It was a bit fiddly folding and ironing but it is worth the effort. 



This spider is for the nursery made from DS football socks that was too small. I am making a striped pink/purly one for DD.

As for painting project, still ploughing on my last carver chair.  I bought some clear PVC from Dunelm £2.69pm to cover seats but am not so sure now.  I like the fabric feel instead of plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...