Friday 7 June 2013

Hooked in sewing...liner and pvc bag

I am not getting anywhere with painting my table but I haven't given up yet.  I have been sanded and sugarsoaped it but will need wiping again.  Hopefully I can slap on a 1st coat of primer this weekend.  There you go, it's in writing, so I have to do it! 

 
But meanwhile, I have been busy with my sewing machine and made a new padded liner for DD's puschair, she hardly use anymore.  Made my own bias binding and finished it off by hand sewing.  It looked so much neater! Am so pleased.  It's reversible with very soft fleece and cotton curtain.

          


I have some clothes I'd like to show off in my next post.

2 comments:

  1. The pushchair liner is lovely, what a lucky little girl to have such a talented mummy xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...